Sunday, September 4, 2011
So lately I've discovered all kinds of new things, and remembered all kinds of things that I forgot about over time. You know those things that make your day so much more pleasant/make you go broke.....yeah. You know what I'm talking about.
This post is now going to be called "My Favorite Things" Post, like Oprah's favorite things, only this time, there won't be any giveaways, everything you see will be under $100 bucks, and they are simple pleasures in life. So really, not at all like Oprah.
1. This haircut. I LOVE this haircut. I saw it and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I'm really nervous about touching my hair right now because its finally SO long, so most of the time I just look at this picture and think, maybe one day I will have this cute haircut! :)
2. RYKA shoes. Oh. My. Gosh. Talk about the most comfortable work out shoes EVER. I absolutely LOVE Ryka's. They do something I never thought any shoe would do, they make me want to go workout. They make the shred ENJOYABLE!!! They are super light weight with great support and I LOVE them.
Sorry New Balance and Adidas, you have been replaced.
the girl who USED to keep you guys in business with her shoe obsession.
3. So for those of you who don't like "diet" drinks. This drink is AWESOME. This is one of the only non-diet drinks I like. It is amazing. Like makes the 105+ days seem totally conquerable. I don't know if it has reached the level of DDP or DVC, but its close. And its new, so I might as well make it sound EXTRA good.
4. I love fall, because I absolutely LOVE cardigans. Target has quite the array of cute cardigans right now, along with Penneys, and Eddie Bauer. Cardigans are like my feel-good clothes.
Come faster fall, I need to break more of these out!!
5. Charming. Charlie. Enough said. It is a store of complete happiness. AND it is perfect for anybody who is slightly OCD about being organized! (100% guilty) It is colorcoded, and fun, and cute and CHEAP (unless you get like 10 things every time you go....guilty again) and things for every occasion. Go. I dare you.
6. Melaleuca Chapstick. I may or may not have just melted mine in the hot car this week, which super sucks because this lovely puts Burts Bees to SHAME. yes. I said it. It does.
best meal ever.
8. I bought a bag of these at Costco a few weeks ago. Sister Parker had them in church and I was immediately hooked. I bought a bag thinking, ok, its dark chocolate, so I will be totally satisfied by just having 4 or 5 little pieces a day. That can be my sweet fix and I will be good. WRONG. I won't tell you how fast I finished the bag. Absolutely Amazing. Now Costco will be seeing MUCH more of me. I justify because its dark chocolate, bad justification I know. I haven't bought another bag yet, I'm trying to exercise more self control!!!! :)Welp....these are a few of my favorite things. I could add more to the list, but lets be real, no one probably even read this whole thing!! :) But until next time, try these things out. You WONT be disappointed.